This week as seen me sort through my Makeup bag and I have taken out all my corals and Fuchsia's and replaced them with with plums and deep reds. I thought I would share with you my Autumn lipstick picks that have made it into my main makeup bag.
1. MAC Plumful - I wore this nearly every day last Autumn for work. It is one of MACs lustre finish lipsticks it makes my lips feel so soft and I find it very easy wearing.
2. Revlons Lip Butter in Candy Apple - I love the Lip Butters Revlon do and I find myself reaching for this for shopping trips and when I don't mind having to reapply a few times during the day. I love the feel of this on the lips and feel like i'm wearing a lipbalm.
3. Rimmel Kate Moss number 107 - The perfect shade for Autumn a lovely deep red wine colour perfect for nights out or when you just want to brave a bold lip. Lovely matte finish and long wearing.
4. MACs Russian Red - Another Matte colour I wear this when I dont want to be applying all night the colour payoff is amazing and it really does last all night. The blue undertones make my teeth look whiter too which is always welcomed.
5. Rimmel Kate Moss number 22 - A bright red. The one I go to when I want that classic red lip with just a winged liner. I can get a good 4 hours wear from this too.
6. Last but definitely not least is this beauty from Ted Baker I dont know the name I got it in a set last Christmas but I wore this all the time. I was really impressed with the formula and the hydration it gave to my lips can see it being a favourite again this Christmas time.
So these are the 6 that made it into my Makeup bag what colours have you got ready for the Autumn months??