My A/W Go To Nail PolishTuesday, November 12, 2013
So the dark Evenings are here the Winter quilts are out and the pastel nail polishes are Hibernating until Spring.
Its now time for Berry shades and Glittery golds and I'm so excited to wear them again.
Here are the main Polishes I've been reaching for these Autumn days and I know will last me right through to Christmas.
1. OPI Live and Let Die- A lovely dark emerald shade with gold glitter Flecks perfect for a grungey look.
2. YSL Rouge Pop Art - A classic bright red shade this is my all time favourite polish I love the application and the fat brush.
3. Ferne Black Honey- A black base heavy with gold glitter a perfect Christmas Party shade for a little black dress.
4. Me Me Me Amorous - A berry red colour. Perfect for this time of year for any occasion.
5. OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? - a gorgeous Plum colour with fine colour glitter to make it shimmer. I love this colour so much I also wear it through spring too.
So these are my go to colours what are yours?