Christmas Wish ListSunday, October 20, 2013
So as Christmas is getting closer 65 days and 6 hours and 45 mins to be precise (eek cannot wait) I thought I would share with you my wish list. These are just a few of the things I am lusting after at the moment and some of the things that I like to receive at christmas.
I have never been one to ask for lots at Christmas, Mum said I was such a weird kid at Christmas she would pass us the Argos (No Computer to go on internet then had to rely on Argos and TV adverts) and a piece of paper and write our list to Santa my Little Sister Nikita would fill the front and back of her page and have all the big expensive presents on where as I would have about 4 or 5 things normally a toy a piece of jewellery and a makeup set of some kind and then write the price at the side and made sure everything was under £20 each. Don't know why I did this either I thought if they were cheap I would get them all or if I was just a nice kid and didn't want mum to spend all her money on me.
So here are this years picks I went for as few nice high end products with little stocking fillers as I love little Nic-Naks.
So here we go
1. What is Christmas without a Christmas Jumper. I am such a festive person and was already getting excited for Christmas in September and seeing Christmas Jumpers on sale made me even happier. These 2 are cute the gingerbread man is from New look and the Kiss me one from River Island.
2. A Nars Blush. I dont own anything Nars and have heard such Great reviews about their Blushes that I feel my life wont be complete without one.
3. Estee Lauder's Raisins Duo Eyeshadow. I have seen lots of you tubers and bloggers rave about this and I just love the colours and think they will be perfect for the Christmas season.
4. MACs Plumful lipstick. I think this shade will be perfect for winter. I Love a plum lip and my MUA plum lipsticks is never out of my handbag at the moment so this will be a perfect addition to my makeup collection.
5. Make up Storage. I am desperate need for some more storage I have a lipstick holder and Nail polish shelving unit but everything else is seperated into Glossy boxes at the moment it looks ok but I would love to have some on view on the top of my dressing table.
6. Last but not least is Lush. I have said even if every present I opened was lush I would be as happy with the last one I opened as much as I was with the 1st one. I am a Lush addict and use it on a daily basis through out the day whether it being cleanser bubble bath or just Soap. You cannot beat the Candy mountain smell though in my opinion hopefully I will receive a few to last me until next Christmas.
What is top of your list this Christmas?