Autumn/Winter WishlistSunday, September 29, 2013
Now its coming to Autumn I wanted to do a little wish list. These are just some of the products which I have been wanting to purchase and either haven't got round to it or cannot justify spending the money.
I would have put on my other more pricer Items I am dying to own but that would be torture as I would never be able to afford them this side of Christmas as if you don't follow us on twitter you wont know I have already started buying Christmas presents as I have a very large family, Thanks Mother!!!!
So on to my most wanted list....
1. The Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace - now everyone has got this so I want it too. I think it will be perfect for popping in your over night bag or when your going away. A lot better than carrying around 2 or three singles.
2. Yankee Candle in Christmas Eve - I love candles and always have around 4 on the go around the house with a few extra for back up. If your electricity goes out let me know I have plenty to go around. I went into Clintons cards last week as i noticed the Christmas candles were out and gave them all a good sniffing and this was my favourite.
3. MUA Undress Me Too - I dont have any MUA palettes but I love there products I have plenty of their Lipsticks, blushes and singles but never got round to buying a full palette. Once again i think this will perfect for when you are going away for a few days to take minimal amounts of products.
4. Sleek I-Devine Eyeshadow Au Naturel - I have never used a sleek eyeshadow all I have from them is one Blush and I love it so not sure why I haven't tried other products. I have seen this online and I love the colours in here and think that they can be used for everyday use.
5. Maybelline Colour Tattoos - Now I have one of these in On and On Bronze and its definitely one of my favourite eyeshadows I wear this all the time and cant wait to get my hands on more colours.
Well thats it I am not greedy and dont think these will break my bank too much but still think I need to deserve these before I buy so if I do good and still have some pennies left over at the end of this month i may treat myself to some of these.